Tuesday 14 October 2014

Production Diary 5

I thought this week instead of a video diary, I would post a text post because I want to mix things a bit. I will most likely return back to video blogs because I find them a lot easier. This week we have been really focusing on sort of the written side of our magazine. We have been given 2 separate task to complete by the 15th (tomorrow). These task were: codes and conventions of a magazine. I chose to do the features of a cover page, contents page and articles. I chose to do the key features of each of these and how I took them from a magazine and applied them to my own ideas. Instead of doing PowerPoint, I decided to use Prezi. I wanted to expand my horizons and not stick to the same programmes all the time. 
 My 2nd task was to do a representation of your chose genre (Indie). To mix things further I decided to do a very short film on Adobe Premier. This task was just to explore how your chosen genre was shown through different mediums. I found pictures/quotes/videos and combined them all into one 4 minute video. I found using Premier quite easy and very fun because you can just play around with it and create something very different to put on your blog. 
 Also this week I got back all of my pictures from my magazine photoshoot and the behind the scenes pictures. You can see the photoshoot pictures in a PDF  and all my behind the scenes shots in a video. My magazine ideas are really coming together now.
My target for next week is start getting outdoor shots together along with some location shots with my model and some other people I have in mind.
Until tomorrow's vlog
Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment