Wednesday 10 September 2014

Preliminary task

Our preliminary task is to create a magazine surrounding Haydon School. Once this task was set I knew that I wanted to do a magazine surrounding the creative side of Haydon. I started by taking pictures of the school and people within the school. This magazine will include subjects such as Art, Drama, Media and Music. For the front cover I wanted the stage in St Mary's Hall. In the magazine there will be articles such as 'exam results on the rise for the arts', 'new extra curriculum activites' and so on a so forth. I decided on the name 'Haydon Spotlight' as it reminds me of the performing arts and it's catchy so people will remember it. Now I have decided all of these elements, I will now begin to sketch my designs for my front cover and contents page and go into more depth as to what colours and images I want on my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment