Thursday 11 December 2014

Production Diary 9

These few lessons I have started to really think about the text that I want to go into my magazine and I want to put that into my magazine before I start to put the images in. I have finished all the text that I want to feature in my contents page because that is the first page that I have been constructing as I had a clear picture of what I wanted in my contents page whereas the other pages I didn't have as clear image in my head.  I have spent a considerable amount of time working what articles I wanted to feature, I have looked into a variety of different magazine and what they have in their contents page and I have also looked at past students for inspiration. When I put pictures into the contents page the text may change so the pictures fit with the articles.
 My aim for the next production is to really block my magazine and get a clear structure of where things will go because I am very creative I go off on a tangent and I think I need plan before I go on any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment