Tuesday 4 November 2014

Production Diary 7

We were given the task to complete a uses and gratification model for a music magazine. This was how we take the audience into account and what the audience use a magazine for. This can found below. This really helped me because like my music magazine survey, it gave me a insight into what looks good from an audience perspective and how I can incorporate the audience whilst constructing my magazine. Now after researching into this I am able to know what audience need/get out of a magazine and put that into my magazine. We then needed to complete our draft proposal, which was basically explaining the entire research part and answering a series of questions bout idea's for your magazine. This wasn't really much help because it wasn't what the aim was for, however it was good to have all my information together so I can refer to it further down the course. The target I set myself by the next production diary was to come up with my name and complete everything outstanding in my blog. Until next time. Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment